At A&E Stylianou Technochimiki Ltd, the basic principle and commitment of the Management but also the effort of every executive and all its human resources, is to provide its customers with reliable products and services that fully meet their requirements and seeks continuous improvement of the quality management system.
The Company provides agricultural necessities as well as designs and constructs projects of excellent quality such as construction and maintenance of Green and Natural Lawn Areas, Construction of Greenhouses – Grids, Application of Geomembranes and Geosynthetics as well as Installation of Polythene Pipes and Polypropylene Pipes, projects that meet the requirements of the client.
The Company has established a Quality Management System based on the international standard ISO 9001: 2015 and is committed to comply with the specifications and requirements of the standard, the Cypriot and European legislation as well as the legislative and regulatory requirements. Due to the nature of its operations, the Company complies with the regulations and requirements of the standards ISO 12176-1, ISO 12176-2, DVS 2225-1, DVS 2225-2 and EN 805: 2000 for the quality control of pipe and weld welds. Geosynthetics used for the construction of various projects.
It is also committed to provide all the necessary resources (human, facilities, equipment and machinery, financial, etc.) for the operation of the company and for the proper observance of the ISO 9001: 2015 standard. Through the Quality Management System, quality objectives are set and revised. Through the objectives and their proper implementation, the system and the operation of the company are constantly improved for the benefit of both the staff and the customers of the Company.
The quality objectives where A&E Stylianou Technochemical Ltd is committed are the following:
- Compliance and effective implementation of the requirements of the Quality Management System ISO 9001: 2015. The Company aims at compliance with the standard with the goal of not exceeding three non-compliances per year.
- Excellent quality of products and services that it provides to meet the requirements of its customers. The goal for the company is the number of customer complaints not to exceed 10 for the Sales Department and 3 for the rest of the departments – services of the company.
- 60% of its customers are satisfied with an average score of 4, in the customer satisfaction questionnaire.
- Continuous education and training of its employees so that their cognitive and communication level is constantly improved. Minimum grade 6 on a scale of 1-10 when evaluating staff. Average 7.
- Safety of staff with no injuries recorded during work.
The establishment of quality goals for the Company takes place at least once a year after first reviewing the goals of previous years.
The Company relies on both its experienced and specialized staff as well as the careful selection of its suppliers and subcontractors.
The main concern of A&E Stylianos Technochemical Ltd, to be one of the most reliable, high level of cooperation, thus offering its customers personal service and professionalism.